Monday 16 June 2008

Why is this blog called ‘Beyond Air Guitar’?


Thank you so much for reading this blog.

I’ve been surprised and touched by how may people have been tuning in and engaging with what I’ve written. Talk about incentive to think about what I’m writing! May I reward you commitment to reading this blog by asking you a favour… Please do not believe what I say. Challenge these words. Question them. Probe, search and debate what I say. As Paul writes to the Thessalonians, “TEST EVERYTHING” (1 Thess 5:21)

Please do leave a comment and let me know what you’re thinking and making. Is this blog useful to you? What shall we discuss together?

The blog started with the article 'Beyond Air Guitar'. If you want a bit of background click on the link to May posts on the right and 'Air Guitar Art'

No comments: